Friday, September 19, 2008

It's International Talk Like a Pirate Day!

So, did you walk around shouting "ARRGH!!" today? No? Well what kind of pirate are you?! Sheesh!

Don't worry, I didn't know until a few minutes ago. LOL! I did happen to find out that my pirate name is:

Captain Charity Rackhem

Even though there's no legal rank on a pirate ship, everyone recognizes you're the one in charge. You have the good fortune of having a good name, since Rackham (pronounced RACKem, not rack-ham) is one of the coolest sounding surnames for a pirate. Arr!

Sounds like a great character name in one of my books. LOL!
You can find out your pirate name at http://www.piratequiz.com/
That's it for today. I'm looking forward to the weekend. I hope you've had a great pirate day and will have a fantastic weekend. :-)
.

No comments:

Post a Comment