Sunday, September 21, 2008

New blog look & other ramblings.

So yesterday I goofed off and changed the blog's look (which you can of course see if you're here reading this, lol). I figured I'd change it up for the release of A Twilight Abduction... like I did with A Birth at Dawn. I love how each book seems to have its own color scheme. Makes it easier to work with it when I'm changing the blog. Oh, I also added the new colors and banner to my MySpace page since I like them to match. :-)

Reminder Alert: There are only 9 days left in my "Hooray They're Out of My Hair" giveaway. I'll be announcing the winners on October 1st, so stop by and get your entry in before it's too late. http://www.christiesilvers.com

We took the girls to the mountains yesterday and did some apple-picking. The orchard that we go to lets you pick on only three weekends in September. They have all kinds of activities and games for the kids to enjoy, as well as a shop filled with all kinds of apple goodies. We had a good time and came home with a bushel of apples, two jars of apple jelly, a jar of fresh honey, and three candied apples. This morning, I made the girls an apple pizza. They loved it and I used up about six apples. LOL! I'll make some apple bread, apple crisp, caramel apples, and numerous other apple goodies over the next few weeks. The girls love when I get in a baking mood. Let's just hope my wasitline can tolerate it. LOL!

I guess that's it for today. I'm preparing for the new week by doing laundry and making sure the kitchen is clean. I like Monday mornings to be fresh and free of too much housework. I also have a nice big goodie of an announcement, but I'll save that for another day... maybe even my October newsletter. I know, I'm a tease. LOL!

Have a great week!

.

No comments:

Post a Comment