Thursday, October 9, 2008

Anything you wanna see?

Okay, while the kids are currently playing quietly together, I thought I'd pop on here real quick to ask....

Is there anything that you'd like to see added to my website? I think there's something lacking/missing, but I can't seem to figure out exactly what that component is.

If you've been with me for a while, you know that my website and blog are always a work-in-progress. I love changing, adding, moving things around whenever the mood hits. I'm always changing something.

So? Take a peek and tell me if there's something else you'd like to see on there. All suggestions will be considered. :-)

http://www.christiesilvers.com/

Okay, I better go before the kids catch me on here and decide to start fighting again. LOL! Hav a good day!

.

1 comment:

  1. sooo glad i found your blog :) im currently trying to find someone to write a book for me :) can you give advice or know someone who would be interested in writing a book ?

    ReplyDelete