Sunday, October 12, 2008

I'm home

Yep, we finally made it back from the race in Charlotte. The hubby and I had a great time all alone for two days. Grown-up time is something I miss having on a regular basis.

The weather was just pefect. The temps were comfortable and the sun was shining. The 6 hr drive is a pain (in the behind, lol), but we survived.

I'll update more tomorrow. Right now I'm tired and getting ready to settle back and watch True Blood. If anyone needs me, just email. :-) christie@christiesilvers.com

.

2 comments:

  1. Grown up time sounds sooooo FUN!!! Glad to hear you had a nice trip.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If it was only 6 hours for us....believe me we would of been tehre too. LOL. Dh is a nascar fanatic. So we opted to watch the night race here at home. Glad you had a good trip and adult time!!!!

    ReplyDelete