Thursday, October 23, 2008

Nothing spectacular. It's just Thursday.

Yep, that's it, just Thursday. There's nothing special or exciting going on around here today. I'm feeling a little blah this morning, so I haven't really done much.

I watched the movie called, "The Strangers" and it was very good. A lot of suspense and a little mystery, all rolled up in a puddle of blood. LOL!

Then I loaded my middle daughter's new mp3 player with music. It's one of her Christmas presents, so I wanted to mak sure it works and plays (it does) before putting it in the closet where it will stay hidden until Thanksgiving. We always put our Christmas tree up on Thanksgiving evening and put the gifts under it to wait until the big day.

Gosh, I can't even believe that it's nearly time for Thanksgiving and Christmas. I have a shopping list a mile long, and the kids keep adding to it each day. I'm hoping to be finished by Thanksgiving though. After that, they'll be outta luck. LOL.

Well, I better get going. I need to start putting things into the crock-pot for our beef stew dinner tonight. Lots of chopping and slicing need to be done before I can turn it on. But at least the house will smell yummy and I won't have to clean up a whole slew of dishes this evening!

Have a great day!

.

No comments:

Post a Comment