Sunday, October 26, 2008

Sunday, Sunday, What a Dud-Day!

Today has been such a BLAH day. I woke up late this morning, even though Tim knew I wanted to leave the house at 10am (I woke up at 10 til 10). The girls had spent the night with my mom last night, so it was quiet in the house.

After we picked them up, it was nothing but fussing and fighting between the three of them. This is nothing unusual, however they're always worse when they come home from the grandparents' houses. They stay up too late an spend too much time together, and it makes it worse on me the next day.

We then had to suffer through a couple of hours at the in-laws' house for a visit & lunch. They smoke, so I always come home with a headache and our clothes reek. Once I got home it just got louder.

Soooo, I'm in a pissy mood today.

My sister called and wanted to come over... that was 6 hours ago and I haven't seen or heard from her since.

On the plus side, I bought a new bedding set yesterday. It's gorgeous! I ordered some egyptian cotton sheets to go with it. They should be here in a few days.



We're going to be doing a complete re-model of our bedroom as it hasn't had one in about 6 or 7 years. I've picked out paint and will be looking for curtains and decor over the next week. It will all be quite lovely and elegant once it's finished. Now I just wish I could afford a new dresser to go with it. LOL!

On another note: NaNoWriMo starts in only 6 days! I'm looking forward to submerging myself into my new book. It's definitely time.

Have a great evening and I hope your Sunday was better than mine.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment