Monday, November 17, 2008

Happy Monday!

It's Monday again. The start of a whole new week. What will you do with this fresh week?

Me? Well I'm busy with NaNoWriMo for yet another week. I'm also planning Thankgiving next week, finishing up my Christmas shopping, tending house, raising kids, and all those other day-to-day life chores. I even wrapped one of the hubby's gifts this morning.

On the NaNo front, I'm happy to say that I'll be hitting 30,000 words by the end of the day. However, it's highly unlikely that "Time For Death" will be anywhere near complete when I hit 50,000. Which is fine with me, because I planned for it to be longer than the others.

Death is happening all around Liz Baker. Yet she refuses to see that the man she thinks she loves could be the one responsible for such loss. Throw in the fact that he has a unique knack for mind control, and she's left helpless against him....

Or is she?

How you like that one? LOL!

The finished product is still months away, so get in huge rush to get a copy. LOL! However, remember that all three of my Alex & Fiona books are still on sale this month on ChristieSilvers.com. You'll get all three for only $31.99 + shipping.

Okay, that's it from me for today. I hope you all have a fabulous new week. :-)

.

No comments:

Post a Comment