Saturday, November 29, 2008

Thanksgiving's over.

Happy Saturday everyone! I'm finally starting to feel more like myself. Yesterday I woke up physically feeling better, but had a case of laryngitis. The 3yr old kept telling me to "talk louder, mommy." LOL! I can speak louder today, but not back to 100% yet.

We went to buy groceries this morning and I was surprised at how few cars were on the road. I guess everyone made sure to sleep in today after being up so darn early yesterday. Not I! You couldn't pay me enough to go out at 4am to shop. Besides, I'm done with my holiday shopping anyway.

Even with the flu this week, I did manage to reach the 50,000 word goal for NaNoWriMo! Yay! It was kind of iffy, but I made it. Now it will take me the next few months to get "Time For Death" completely finished and polished the way I want it to be.

Okay, I'm back off for more family time. I need to start snapping pictures of the girls for this year's Christmas cards. Yes, I'm pushing it. LOL!

1 comment: