Monday, January 19, 2009

How's it going today?

Welcome to yet another Monday. The month of January is nearly over already.

The kids are out of school today for MLK Day. They've been playing and fighting and getting on my nerves, but it was nice to get to sleep in for an extra day. We had some snow flurries while they were outside and excitement was abound. LOL!

I've just been hanging out, cleaning house, and dealing with stuff here. No writing has been done because the kids are home and always interrupting me in midstream. So, nothing too excited around here.

The hubby is all excited because I gave in to his whines and begging for us to switch our cell phone service from AT&T over to Verizon. His friend has Verizon and he loves it. His friend has Unlimited text. He'll be able to call me and his friend for free since we'd all have Verizon. Blah, Blah, Blah. LOL!

So I gave in and we have new phones and service from Verizon coming via Fedex tomorrow sometime. Since my AT&T phone just refilled over the weekend, I'll be carrying around two phones for the next month. Damn! LOL. I'll have to call and cancel the hubby's AT&T plan tomorrow before it refills on Thursday. Here's hoping that Verizon is better than AT&T to cover the extra $30 a month we'll be paying out for Unlimited text. LOL! That man and his texting.... sheesh!

Okay, that's all that the children are going to tolerate me doing some actual writing. I'm off to deal with lunch and maybe hand write some stuff in my writing notebook when they aren't looking. LOL!

Have a great day!

.

No comments:

Post a Comment