Saturday, January 17, 2009

It's my birthday!


Yep, that's right. Today is my 32nd birthday. And to my surprise, it's been a really good day.

Tim and the girls were in a good mood today. He's been all lovey dovey today, even though he was running around repeating "You're 32" over and over. LOL!

We went out to have a late lunch at our favorite BBQ place. Then we did a little shopping. And now we're home ready to watch some movies and have a peaceful night. It was flurrying a little when we came home, but I think that's already stopped.

Tomorrow we're suppose to head to Chuck E Cheese for the girls. Should be fun!

So anyway, Happy Birthday to me! Thank you to all of you who've sent me birthday wishes via email and/or on MySpace or Facebook. I greatly appreciate your love, comments, and thoughts.

Have a great weekend all!

.

5 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Christie!!! Have fun at Chuck E Cheese!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear your day is going good! Happy Birthday, Christie!!

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday! Glad you've had a good day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday my friend... May all of your wishes and dreams come true...
    Love ya... Marla

    ReplyDelete
  5. Christie,

    When you get the chance, stop by my blog. I have something for you. ;)

    ~Hugs!

    ReplyDelete