Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Spotlighted on Author Robin Renee Ray's blog.

Yesterday I spoke about a little article/interview I did for an author friend. I promised to link to it as soon as she had it posted. Here it is!

Click here to visit.

I had fun doing this and hope you'll stop by to check it out.

------------------------------------------------------------

Well, after days and days of rain, it finally stopped. Yay! I drive an older minivan and it makes me nervous to be running around in flooding streets. No matter how much the hubby works on it, the belt on that van will pop off if I hit a puddle of water. Leaving me stranded where ever I am. It did this back in 2004 and Tim fixed it. Now it's back to doing it again. Blah!

I told him yesterday that it's time to start thinking about getting something else. I alway buy used and always keep my vehicles until they make me feel unsafe driving me and the kids around in it. It's that time.

I was thinking about going back to having a car, but then I really do like the space that the minivan offers with all three kids. I'll probably just go with another van, but one of these days I'll be able to go back to a little car for just me. That'll be nice. LOL.

At this moment I'm watching "Ghost Town". It seems okay, but not overly funny. Maybe it'll pick up. Once it goes off I'll be getting to work on my writing. Then this afternoon I have to take all three girls for their 6 month dental checkup. Tomorrow I have my yearly eye exam (2 months over due). Then over the weekend I'll be hosting my youngest daughter's 4th birthday party. So much to do, so little time!

Have a great day everyone!

.

1 comment:

  1. It's one of the things im not looking forward to when we move that way!!! it always rains and it always rains when we are there! lol

    ReplyDelete