Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Tuesday, Tuesday... It's yet another Tuesday.

It's still very early here. I just woke the big girls up so they can get ready for school. The baby is still asleep in my bed and Tim left for work twenty minutes ago. It's very quiet at the moment.

Of course just because it's quiet doesn't mean that I can think straight. I'm sooooo not a morning person, and never have been. I hate the sound of an alarm clock. I despise waking up when it's still dark outside. I'm never in a good mood right out of bed. It takes me at least an hour to feel like a human being... just in time to take the girls to school.

I like the weekends. I like waking up naturally. I like not hearing that blasted alarm clock. I love waking up to Tim curled up beside me, all warm and soft. I love his raspy morning voice when he says, "Good morning, Love of My Life."

I don't hate weekdays. I just love weekends much better. LOL!

I guess it's time to go get dressed. I need to get these kids off to school in a little while and then get back home to do laundry and work on Time For Death for a little. Have a fabulous day!

Oh, my sexy, red shoes will be here today! Those will make my day great this afternoon. :-)

.

No comments:

Post a Comment