Okay, so now I'll head right into this week's Wanna Know Wednesday. Here are ten more random facts about yours truely that you may, or may not, have wanted to know. :-)
- I love a good handbag and have several stored away in my closet. I change handbags on a fairly regular basis.
- I love watching LOST, but hate discussing and dissecting each episode. I try to stay away from the message boards on Thursdays because of all the analyzing of the show. I just wanna watch it and be done.
- I love fresh fruits and vegetables, but I hate growing my own. Though I do plant a garden every year.
- In five years my oldest daughter will be the same age I was when I married her father. Ack!!
- In 43 days I'll celebrate my 15th wedding anniversary. Another chance to go away for the weekend! Yay!
- I'm already on my 5th serving of water for the day. I usually aim for ten servings a day.
- I have about a dozen pieces of lingerie in my dresser drawer. That doesn't include stockings or accessories.
- I hate the look of glasses on myself, though Tim says he thinks I look hot in them. LOL!
- I've worn contacts since the age of 16.
- I'm planning to have a very productive writing day and better get started right now. :-)
Have a great day everyone!
Before I forget, this is entry #301 on my blog!! As always, I missed the 300 entry mark yesterday. LOL!