Today I'm going to do a list of my favorite liquids to satisfy my thirst.
- Water. It's my #1 when I'm thirsty. I drink it all day long.
- Diet Mt. Dew. Love this stuff an it's the only "diet" drink that I can tolerate the taste of. It really tastes like regular Mt Dew to me.
- Orange Juice. Healthy, yummy, and mixes beautifully with vodka! ;-)
- Lemonade. This is my favorite drink in the summertime. I especially like the Mike's Hard version. LOL!
- Sweet Tea. What decent Southern girl doesn't like sweet tea?
- Suntan Lotion. Noooo, not real suntan lotion. LOL! This drink is a nice, smooth combination of pineapple juice and coconut rum. Yummmm!
- Crystal Light. This is pretty good when you want a touch of flavor, but not the calories. I like the smal packets that you just pour into a bottle of water. The lemonade version is my favorite.
- Coke. I only drink this when I need a high dose of caffeine to ward off a headache or low energy. I don't drink a lot of caffeine anymore, so one can of Coke will usually suffice.
- Strawberry Daquari! There's really no need for explaination on this one. It's just really good. LOL!
- Pina Colada. Same reason as above. :-)
Well, that's all for this morning. I need to get to work on Time For Death. I only have one more chapter to write and this first draft will be finished. I knew I'd be done this week, and I will! Woohoo! I need to finish it today before Tim is home for the next three days. He distracts me so easily, and I love it. LOL!
I'm off to shower and prepare for the day ahead. Then I'll finish the ending of my story so that I can enjoy the weekend in peace before starting edits and rewrites next week.
Have a great day!