Thursday, February 26, 2009

Thirsty Thursday...

It's finally Thursday again. I didn't think you'd ever arrive, my lovely Thursday. This week has been a slow one. But here we are, Tim's last day of work this week and the weekend right around the corner. Woohoo!

Today I'm going to do a list of my favorite liquids to satisfy my thirst.

  1. Water. It's my #1 when I'm thirsty. I drink it all day long.
  2. Diet Mt. Dew. Love this stuff an it's the only "diet" drink that I can tolerate the taste of. It really tastes like regular Mt Dew to me.
  3. Orange Juice. Healthy, yummy, and mixes beautifully with vodka! ;-)
  4. Lemonade. This is my favorite drink in the summertime. I especially like the Mike's Hard version. LOL!
  5. Sweet Tea. What decent Southern girl doesn't like sweet tea?
  6. Suntan Lotion. Noooo, not real suntan lotion. LOL! This drink is a nice, smooth combination of pineapple juice and coconut rum. Yummmm!
  7. Crystal Light. This is pretty good when you want a touch of flavor, but not the calories. I like the smal packets that you just pour into a bottle of water. The lemonade version is my favorite.
  8. Coke. I only drink this when I need a high dose of caffeine to ward off a headache or low energy. I don't drink a lot of caffeine anymore, so one can of Coke will usually suffice.
  9. Strawberry Daquari! There's really no need for explaination on this one. It's just really good. LOL!
  10. Pina Colada. Same reason as above. :-)


Well, that's all for this morning. I need to get to work on Time For Death. I only have one more chapter to write and this first draft will be finished. I knew I'd be done this week, and I will! Woohoo! I need to finish it today before Tim is home for the next three days. He distracts me so easily, and I love it. LOL!

I'm off to shower and prepare for the day ahead. Then I'll finish the ending of my story so that I can enjoy the weekend in peace before starting edits and rewrites next week.

Have a great day!

.

2 comments:

  1. Add a little grededine (or whatever that red syrup stuff is lol) to #6 next time. YUM Also try banana rum instead YUM too ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes! Banana rum is super yummy too. I had a banana daquari the summer before last for the first time and it was soooooo good.

    I've never tried the red stuff. I'll check it out. :-)

    ReplyDelete