Monday, March 23, 2009

The sun is shining brightly.

Oh, and it's also Monday. :-)

Welcome to another brand new week. What do you have planned for this week? I hope that it'll be something fun and productive.

It's not even noon yet and I've already knocked out a lot of stuff on my weekly "to-do" list. I've even accomplished painting my nails a lovely shade of lilac. :-)

The morning has been lovely and the day is beginning to warm up like yesterday. Hopfully it will be warm enough to open the windows soon. It makes for a very nice day when all the windows are open and the birds are chirping brightly.

Even though it's only 11am here, my days always rush by between dropping the kids off at school and when I have to go back to pick them up. There just aren't enough hours in the day for all I want to get done. Maybe one of these days my hours will slow down enough for me to feel accomplished at the end of each one. LOL!

Okay, I'm off to fix the youngest some lunch and down another bottle of water since my time on the treadmill. I hate that machine, but I always feel good and sweaty afterwards. LOL!

Have a great Monday!

.

No comments:

Post a Comment