Sunday, March 22, 2009

Sunday.

Good afternoon all. I can't believe it's nearly Monday again. These last four days have flown by so quickly.

Yesterday we spent most of the day outside. We worked around the yard, played with the dog, installed some new solar lights and japanese lanterns around the backyard fire pit. Unfortunately, it was so darn windy that we could safely light the firepit. However, the new lights worked like a charm once the sun went down. I'm looking forward to enjoying them once it's warmer. The girls keep begging to roast marshmellows and make smores. Maybe we can do that soon, now that's it officially SPRING! Yay!


Today we went for a visit with the in-laws and then came back home. I cleaned out the front flowerbed and moved some of my yard irises into it. Tim washed his car and then the girls tackled washing the van. Everyone was dirty and wet by the time we were all finished. LOL!


Now everyone is inside, though the windows are open and the house has a light breeze running through it. Tim is watching Nascar and the girls are off playing, or watching cartoons, or whatever they are doing. As long as they aren't fighting and screaming then I leave them be.


Me, well, I just finished writing up a contest over on the LTTM blog (so if you're an LTTM member, pop over and check it out) and now I'm doing this entry before heading over and working on the April issue of my newsletter.


I WAS going to do some book writing, but every time I started the girls would yell for me, or someone would start fighting. It's like they can sense when I'm trying to get work done. If they knew how much I enjoyed writing here on the blog then they would be interrupting this too. LOL! Luckily, they have no idea how much I like my blog. Tim is a different story though. He started flirting with me as soon as I began writing the LTTM entry. LOL!


Since it is Sunday, I've started my "to-do" list for the new week. It's an ever-expanding list, but here are a few things that I need to do in the upcoming week:


*** Repaint fingernails (yes, I actually have to schedule nail painting)

*** Make dinner rolls for the freezer (my sister got my last bag last week)

*** Call the urologist about insurance stuff (gotta make sure all the vasectomy details are perfect)

*** Make Spring skirts for the girls

*** Clean the carpet in my bedroom

*** Clean my laptop

*** Finish the Character Dictionary for my website (have you been waiting on this? LOL)

*** Work on my April newsletter


Yes, that's a lot of stuff, but it's also just the tip of the iceburg. It doesn't include all my normal household stuff, or my book writing. I might even throw in a web article or two, since I haven't written on in a while. Not to mention that I have a couple of magazine articles I need to finish. LOL! It's never ending.


Okay, I'm out. I need to do some other work and hopefully everyone will leave me be for a while to do it. Of course, the phone will probably ring as soon as I hit publish on this entry. LOL!


Oh, the picture above is of my three beauties while we were playing outside at the in-laws' house earlier today.


Have a great one!


.

No comments:

Post a Comment