Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Wanna Know Wednesday #5...

Good morning everyone. This morning was about eight degrees cooler than the last two had been. Yet we're still in the 50's so it's still nice enough. Unfortunately, rain is suppose to be moving in late tonight/tomorrow and be hanging around for the next week. Ugh! At least I got to enjoy many days of warm and sunny days. :-)

Okay, today's Wanna Know Wednesday is about movies. Tim & I have a Netflix subscription and we're always watching something new. We have watched 43 movie since the first of the year. No, I'm not going to list all 43, LOL. But here are the last ten that I'v seen.

~Transporter 3 -- Watched last night.
~City of Ember
~Equilibrium
~Australia
~Dracula III: Legacy
~Dracula II: Ascension
~Bram Stoker's Dracula
~The Haunting of Molly Hartley
~Dracula 2000
~Penelope

Yes, as you can see, I have been on a kick with old vampire movies. LOL! I was in the mood to rewatch a few, and Netflix makes that super easy to do. I still have Role Models and Rachel Getting Married sitting on the tv waiting for me to get to them.

Well, I'm off to get some work done. I hope you have a great Hump Day!

.

No comments:

Post a Comment