Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Wanna Know Wednesday #9...

Welcome to another edition of Wanna Know Wednesday. This is the place to come when you want to find out random nonsense about the one and only ME! LOL. This week there's no discernible theme to the list of 10 items. It's just a compilation of random facts about myself.

  1. Last week I made two skirts for the girls & yesterday I made myself a new peasant top.
  2. My favorite perfume is Princess by Vera Wang.
  3. I have quite the collection of scented body lotions. Everything from peach to strawberry to coconut lime, and many more.
  4. I hate wearing socks. I'm a barefoot kind of girl.
  5. So far, this week has been fairly peaceful with the girls home from school.
  6. 15 years ago I was anxious to get tomorrow here as fast as possible.
  7. I need to paint my nails before Friday.
  8. Yes, my eyes really are THAT blue.
  9. My oldest has become intrigued by the Greek Gods. Therefore, we've added all seasons of Hercules to my Netflix instant play queue. She's enjoyed a couple of episodes this week.
  10. I'll be glad when it's time for the man to come home.


Okay, that's it for today. It's suppose to warm up a bit more today, and I'm hoping that it'll happen. Hopefully the last two days will be the last of winter for a very long time.

I'm off to get some work done so that I'll be able to play with the family for the next four days. I'm looking forward to it!

Have a wonderful day. :-)

.

No comments:

Post a Comment