Saturday, April 4, 2009

Welcome to a bright, sunshiny Saturday!

Woohoo!! I woke up to chirping birds, blue skies, and SUNSHINE! Yay! All the gloomy, cloudy, rainy days have sucked completely. I knew it was suppose to be pretty today, but you never know until the day arrives.

So yesterday was a good day. We got all of my Friday errands done so early that Tim & I were able to spend most of the day here at home together. Then my mom took the girls for last night Tim and I cooked dinner together, watched a movie (Max Payne sucked), and then he actually helped me sew a skirt for our middle daughter. He has NEVER done that. It was all very nice.

Today we're going to go do a family photo shoot in the mountains. Once the girls get home from mom's, I'll get them all dressed and prettied up and we'll head out. If the mountains are too muddy (from all the stupid rain), then we'll just hit the local park and do them there. Either way we'll come home with a variety of new family shots for me to go through.

I try to do Spring pics of the girls every year, but it's been a while since we've done family shots too. So this time I'll get Tim in front of the camera too. He hates it, but he does anything for me. *Love* Besides, with our anniversary next week, we need a few new pics of the two of us.

Anyway, once I wade through the tons we'll have, I'll share some of my favorites with all of you.

Now I'm off to enjoy this beautiful Saturday! You have a great one too. :-)

.

No comments:

Post a Comment