Sunday, April 5, 2009

Welcome to another Sunday.

Good morning all. It's Sunday already. Gosh, the weekend went by fast. Tomorrow the girls start their week off for Spring Break. Yay, I get to sleep late for a whole week!! Woohoo!

As you know, we went to the mountains yesterday to do a family photo shoot. We ended up taking nearly 100 photos, had a picnic, and just goofed off (too bad you won't be seeing the stupid goofy, outtake photos we took, lol). It was a beautiful day. The birds were chirping, the sky was blue, the sun was shining brightly, and the waterfall was flowing nicely. It was great.

Sooooo, here is a small sampling of the many, many pictures we took. These are some of my favorites.








This is my new favorite picture of Tim & I.






Okay, that's it for this morning. I need to go get ready for our weekly visit with the in-laws. We won't see them next week since we'll be out of town.

Have a great day!

.

No comments:

Post a Comment