Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Happy Tuesday, I suppose.

It's yet another dreary morning here. I'm starting to not be happy about this weather. Blah! I can take a few days of rain, but when you sart coming up on a week I start getting a bit depressed. Is it summer yet?

On the upside, the temps are nice. I have had my windows open for days and days. We've even been sleeping with the bedroom windows open each night. Well, except for last Friday night when it was raining so hard and loudly that we could even hear the television when we were watching it. Had to close them at that time.

Soooo, what's on the agenda for today? Hmm... I've already washed two loads of laundry, watched last night's Medium episode, cleared out my emails, written an article, ate breakfast with the little one, and Tim has started today's texting marathon. LOL. I need to finish a second article and submit both, and then do some more work on the outline I've been working on the last two days. Oh, and I need to stop by my sister's house at some point today.

I've been trying to keep busy this week. I have to work off my extra energy some how since Tim is off limits for a few more days. LOL. He usually does very well at tiring me out every night, but after our "play sessions" on day 2 and day 3, well, needless to say, he was very sore. So I've had to turn him down for his own sake. LOL. Poor guy. ;-)

He had a long work day yesterday and ended up having to rest more than usual when he got home last night. I babied him and brought his dinner to him (which I don't normally do), and he laid on the couch bored out of his mind.

With the way our livingroom is situated, the couch is on one side all by itself, while the loveseat and chair are on the other side of the room together. We usually sit there, together. So with him on the couch he was all by himself. However, as soon as I sat in the floor next to him, he laid his hand on my shoulder and fell asleep! Apparently I relax him, or though he says. Awww!

He's never been able to sleep well if I'm not right by his side. If he's toucing me he can fall asleep in a matter of minutes. However, if I'm not there, he will toss and turn for hours before finally falling asleep.

When he worked nights and slept during the day, he was always exhausted, but we had kids and I couldn't move my schedule to his. I hated those nights, especially when the youngest was a newborn and I was home all alone and up all night. It was rough.

Anyway, I'm off to get my work done. Gotta get that second article done so I can submit them and move to my beloved fiction. I love my fiction! :-)

Have a great day.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment