Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Wanna Know Wednesday #13

Good morning all. I woke up before the alarm clock this morning from the rumbling of thunder and lightening. Yay, more rain.... NOT! Sheesh! When will it all stop? Ugh!

On the upside, Tim is home with me today. His dad is having a procedure today to see if he has throat cancer again. I'll never understand why he didn't quit smoking the first time he was dealing with this mess. Now it may be back, but oh well. *Sarcastic tone*

Okay, so most of you know that I'm trying to hit 1 million pageviews on my Associated Content articles. I'm getting closer with each day, and each peek at my writing. Thank you so much for those who are reading. As a recap, here are the latest articles in which I'm doing a stay-at-home mom series.

SAHM: Naptime - To Clean or Not to Clean

SAHM: Taking a Trip on a Budget

SAHM: Finding a Playgroup

I hope that you'll stop by and check them out. I have one more waiting for an offer (yes, I do get paid for this stuff, lol) and many, many more that I need to finish, or begin, writing.

Since it is Wednesday, it's time for my 13th installment of Wanna Know Wednesday. This is the day for purely random facts about lil ole me. Some may be interested, and some may be mundane, but you never know what you'll find! LOL.

This week's topic.....

The Last 10 Movies I've Watched
  1. The Uninvited
  2. The Brothers Solomon
  3. Days of Darkness
  4. 100 Girls
  5. Quarantine
  6. Teeth
  7. Awake
  8. Mirrors
  9. Max Payne
  10. King of California

Well, the rain has picked up and the 4 yr old is being a pain. Tim is putting her in the corner as she screams, "I'll be good!" though not really being good considering she's not minding. LOL! Ahhh, the joys of a 4 year old. And it's not even 7am yet.

I have to take the big girls to school in this mess. Yuck. But at least I'll be inside the rest of the day.

Have great Hump Day all!

.

No comments:

Post a Comment