Tuesday, May 12, 2009

I love sunshine!!

Woohoo! This morning we have sunshine! I even had to wear my sunglasses to take the girls to school. Woohoo! I love sunshine. It makes me happy!

Oh, speaking of sunshine, our vegetable garden is sprouting up all over the place. Right now I have corn, lettuce, beans, tomatoes, and bell peppers all sprouting beautifully. Yay for fresh veggies!

Well, let's see. Today I have writing to do, a phone call to make, and... hmmm... wow, I think that's all I have for today! How did that happen?! That's odd for me. I may actually get to finish the book I'm reading if that's all I have to do today. LOL!

Oh, I know! I'll do some baking this afternoon too. I'm all out of my dinner rolls in the freezer, so I guess I'll make a couple of batches to replenish the stash. Over the weekend I made my first batch of cinnamon rolls from scratch. They were pretty good, and not a single one went to waste once Tim and the girls got a whiff of them. LOL. Fifteen cinnamon rolls gone in a matter of hours. :-)

All right then. I guess that's it from me this morning. I'll make a phone call when 9am arrives and then my day should be fairly peaceful. It's about time! LOL.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment