Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Wanna Know Wednesday #15

Good morning all. Welcome to another wonderful Wednesday. The temp is moderate right now and the sun is shining brightly.

I took the big girls to school this morning and then came home to make breakfast for the youngest. We had just started eating when the phone rang. It was the oldest telling me she'd forgotten some money for her Beta Club and begged me to bring it to her. Sheesh! LOL. So breakfast got put on hold so that I could run her money to school. She was very gracious though and that made it better. You can't resist when your 12 yr old (who thinks she's 16 most days) gives you the, "Thank you sooooo much, Mommy".

Ah well. Spoiled children are part of raising happy, healthy, and loved kids. Of course that doesn't mean they don't get their share of punishments. Hell, the exact same sweet 12yr old from this morning is currently grounded because she was signing up for websites without asking permission first. Luckily it wasn't anything dangerous, but she knows where I stand on website monitoring and she didn't ask first. This was her second offense so she received a 1 month grounding from the computer. Kids!

Okay, so it'sWednesday. That means it's time for Wanna Know Wednesday!! *Said in my best game show host voice*

Today's topic is.............

10 Things I'm Looking Forward to This Weekend!
  1. Tim being home for 5 days! Yay for Memorial Day!
  2. Not having to cook because Tim is on a grilling out kick when he's home. LOL!
  3. Only 2 days of school after this week.
  4. Staying up later.
  5. Sleeping later. LOL.
  6. Getting the pool ready for swim season! I miss my pool.
  7. Doing a little writing.
  8. Relaxing.
  9. Making more vow renewal plans.
  10. And just spending time with the family.


It's nice to know that this week is nearly over. Today is Tim's last day of work this week and he'll be off until next Tuesday. Unfortunately, next week he'll be working on Thursday to make up for his work being closed Monday. But hey, he'll make an extra 8 hours of holiday pay for next week's check. LOL.

Maybe I'll even convince him to take the girls to school in the morning! Well, a girl can dream, right? LOL.

He was just asking me what I have planned for dinner tonight? Um, it's only 9am. I have no idea! LOL. I think it's worked out though. Like I mentioned above, he's on a grilling out kick right now. Soooo, looks like I'll be getting some steaks into marinade in a little bit. The girls will have left overs from last night's spagetti dinner and Tim will grill our dinner when he gets home from work. It'll be late since he doesn't get home until 6:30pm, but that's fine when it's just the two of us eating at that time.

I guess it's time for me to go get some housework done and run to the store for steaks. I've already started the laundry and watched the new "My Bloody Valentine" dvd (fantastic horror movie if you're into that kind of thing, like I am!). However, I have more to do.

Have a great Hump Day! I hope you enjoy it. ;-)

.

No comments:

Post a Comment