Just a reminder about my give-away this month: Don't forget to stop by for your chance to win an autographed mini-poster of A Midnight Infatuation. Also, on July 25th my friend Robin will be giving away an autographed copy of A Midnight Infatuation on her website. All the details for both give-aways are posted on my website. http://www.christiesilvers.com/contestsgiveaways.htm
It's that time of the week. Time for Wanna Know Wednesday. This week's topic is......
10 Things Planned for Sara's 9th Birthday
- She wants a yellow cake with chocolate frosting. Yum!
- She wants pizza, but is has to be the pizza I make. LOL!
- She wants fruit punch that I make for all their birthdays.
- It'll be a small party with just family.
- We have it planned for 12:30 on Sunday. Good time for lunch!
- I bought her a jewelry box kit that you paint and decorate yourself. She'll love it!
- I have to go out Friday and buy her a gift from the in-laws. No idea what to get though.
- She'll be one happy 9 year old when the day is done.
- Next year is double digits! Ack!
- Happy Birthday to my baby girl.
That's it for today. I'm watching the new movie The Haunting in Conneticut. It's a spooky one, too! Lots of fun though!
Now I'm off to make some breakfast. Have a good day.