Saturday, July 18, 2009

A busy weekend around here.

Good morning all! Welcome to Saturday. Woohoo! It's going to be a busy weekend around here. Of course, it's been a busy month so far, so why would this weekend be any different? LOL.

Yesterday Tim had to go to work for a little but and finish up hi lay-off paperwork. He only has nine more work days left. I hope he has a little but of time off before he finds something better, or is called back to his current job. I don't think he'd be happy with being out of work indefinitely though. One month is plenty of time for him to get a few things done that he keeps putting off because of work. In particular, a little updating on his education is on the top of the list.

I know that he's hoping we'll hit the bigtime and he can be a SAHD instead. LOL. I don't know about that, but I do know he said he'd be in charge of the kids and house while he's home so I can finish my book edits faster. Gosh, I'll be glad when school goes back so I can get more work done, with few kids screaming.

Yesterday also marked 1 week until Tim's semen analysis to make sure that the vasectomy worked. Gosh, it took soooooo long for these last 11 weeks to pass by. Twelve weeks seems like a very long time to be in limbo about this. Whew! It's almost over! Plus, next Friday is one of the nights that my mom usually takes the girls. Perfect timing!! We'll be able to run a sample to the lab without any little questions from the kids. LOL. Woohoo!

Tomorrow is our middle daughter's 9th birthday. Sara is sooooo excited to be turning 9. She wants cake and pizza for her party tomorrow, so there are lots of preparation going on today. We have the regular housecleaning and such, but also, she wanted me to make the pizzas so I have to make dough all day. I make it in the breadmachine and it takes 1 1/2hrs for each ball of dough. I have to make three for pizza and one for a dessert pizza. Plus tomorrow morning I'll bake the cake and all the pizzas. Busy, busy!

I'll share pictures from the party tomorrow. She's getting to be such a big girl. Next year it's double digits! Ack!! Of course, our oldest turns 13 in December. Eek! Where do the years go? Only one more year before the baby starts school. I'll be all alone come August 2010. LOL.

Okay, I better get going. The first ball of pizza dough is rising and the kitchen needs to be cleaned. Have a great day!!

.

No comments:

Post a Comment