Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Wanna Know Wednesday #25

Good morning all. Yes, I'm up super early this morning. I couldn't sleep after Tim left at 4:30a.m. After tossing around for 40 minutes, I finally just got up and popped in a Netflix movie. This morning's movie of choice: Cloverfield. It's interesting. I won't say good or bad, since I'm not that far into it, but it's interesting.

Today is the day that I pick the winner of my July Give-Away. I'll choose the winner at noon (EST) via a random drawing of the entried. If you've entered, Good Luck! If you haven't entered, the entry form will still be available on my website until 11 a.m.
http://www.christiesilvers.com/contestsgiveaways.htm

I'm so glad it's finally Wednesday. Tomorrow morning we'll be driving toward the beach by this time. I still have a lot of packing to do today, and will be making sure all the laundry is washed up and put away. In the morning I'll have to pack all the cold foods/drinks into the cooler right before we leave, but the pantry foods are already bagged up and ready to go.

Thank goodness for my lists! I'm a big list maker. Without them I'd be completely lost. I didn't use to make lists, but with each child born I was more inclined to forget things. Thanks kids! LOL. So now I make random, long lists. Groceries, the weekly to-do list, vacations, holiday menus, holiday gifts, and even our vow renewal. All with lists. Hell, I even have a list of all the movies I've watched this year and the books I've read; just because I wanted to see how many at the end of the year.

Since I'm a list person, here's this week's Wanna Know Wednesday!

10 Things I'll Be Doing On Vacation
  1. Relaxing
  2. Tanning
  3. Listening to the waves
  4. Playing with the girls
  5. Sightseeing
  6. Drinking (oh yeah!)
  7. Celebrating Tim's sterility. LOL!
  8. Eating fresh seafood from the docks.
  9. Just watching the ships going by
  10. Having a great vacation!

Okay, that's it for this morning. I'll stop by later to announce the contest winner. I'm going to finish watching this movie and then start the laundry and packing. The girls will start waking up as soon as the sun rises, so that gives me about an hour of quiet.

Have a great day!

.

No comments:

Post a Comment