Sunday, August 23, 2009

Sunday morning.

Morning! I awoke feeling well-rested this morning. Two nights in a row without the pitter-patter of little 4 yr old feet waking me numerous times throughout the night makes for a great night's sleep!

What did we do with ourselves yesterday? We built the 4 yr old her very own bookshelf. She's been wanting one just like her sisters have and swears she has a LOT of books to put on it. She actually does have a good many books (like the older girls do), so we had to agree that she needed one of her own. LOL. So Tim and I spent half of Saturday gtting supplies and building her very own unit. I'll take a video of her when she comes home to share her surprise.


Well, that's it for this morning. We're in a rush to get dressed and go pick the kids up. Then we have to head over to Tim's parents' house for our weekly visit with them. Ugh. Anyway, he's in the shower and I know he expects me to be fully dressed and waiting when he gets out (it ain't gonna happen, but he expects it. LOL!) so we can rush off.

Here are pics of the new bookcase.




Have a great day!

.

No comments:

Post a Comment