Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Wanna Know Wednesday #26

Good morning to all of you lovely people out there. I hope that you woke up to a beautiful Wednesday with lots of happiness. It's still muddy here, but the sun is peeking out from time to time. This has been one wet summer.

So tonight is a full moon. I've always loved the full moon. There's something magical and special about it glowing at its full brightness. With a cloudless sky the full moon can illuminate my entire house. It's quite lovely. Maybe I should go out and dance naked under the moonlight tonight. LOL! I would if I could convince Tim to do it too. Hahaha!

Speaking of my man. Today's his last day of work. I can't believe this day is already here. Seems like the days passed by so fast since the announcement of the lay-off. Now we just do what we can do and hope for the best. We've made all the preparations that we can possibly make, and now we just go with it.

I'm actually hoping that this going to be a good thing. Tim is the type to stick with where he's at and not make any changes unless he's forced into it. He's so good at it that at the age of 33 he's only had two jobs. He started working at the age of 16; worked there for ten years before moving to this current job where he's been for six years. Of course, I'm okay with that. I'd rather have a man who sticks with his jobs instead of moving from one to the next to the next.

Hopefully the future will bring about something fabulous for us. :-)

Okay, so it's Wednesday. When I sat down to write this I had no idea what my Wanna Know Wednesday would be about. However, I've been interrupted numerous times by the children (who are just as ready to go back to school as I am for them to go) and now I know what to list.

10 Of My Pet Peeves
  1. Interruptions by children when I'm clearly working or on the phone.
  2. Bad drivers who think they own the roads.
  3. Someone arguing with me when they know I'm right.
  4. Internet stalkers. Yep, you know who you are.
  5. Screaming children. I don't care if they're mine or someone elses, I don't want to hear them screaming.
  6. Crowds. Oh boy, do I hate crowds. Well, maybe I should say that I hate being IN crowds. I guess it's not so bad if I'm on the sidelines just watching the crowds go by. LOL!
  7. Mopping the kitchen and then finding muddy footprints five minutes later.
  8. Doing four loads of laundry, thinking I'm finally done, and then the girls bring in enough dirty clothes from their bedroom to do two more load. Blah!!!!
  9. Trying to decide what's for dinner when you're not in the mood to cook or eat, and have no idea what to make. Yes, I'm often not in the mood for food, and have forgotten to eat on many ocassions.
  10. Waiting on a sevice man to arrive between 8am and 5pm. Ugh! Seriously!

Those are only a few things that pick on my nerves. There are many, but these seem to be the top ones that happen more often than others.

Okay, I'm off to do some housework. I've had the kids cleaning their rooms all morning, and they're eating lunch right now. I've got #2 out of 3 loads of laundry washing right now. I'll have another load when Tim gets home from work and everyone takes showers this evening.

Have a great Hump Day!

.

No comments:

Post a Comment