Saturday, September 19, 2009

A stormy Saturday.


Morning all.  It's a nasty, stormy day here.  Tim and I didn't even wake up until nearly 10 a.m. because of it.  That was nice.

Mom had the girls last night, so we spent some "quality" time together, grilled out dinner, did some marathon drinking, and had loads of conversation in the process.  It's always so peaceful when we get to just sit outside and talk without interruptions.  It was about 10 p.m. when we fell into bed and passed out.  LOL.  I woke up at 3 in the morning stilling quite tipsy.  Luckily I just needed to turn over and not actually get out of bed.  LOL!  We had a lot of fun.

This morning a storm rolled in right after we woke up.  Just in time for Tim to bring in a door he'd painted yesterday.  Mom brought the kids home at 11; in the midst of a downpour.  They were soaked.  LOL.

Now we're all just hanging out.  The younger two are watching Peter Pan in my room, the oldest is in her room, I did a little kitchen cleaning before this entry, and Tim is watching some car building show.  It'll be a lazy day in the Silvers household.

I'll do some laundry (always, since it never ends) and research for a new batch of articles.  Oh, and I need to pick the snippet of Time For Death that I'll be sharing on Monday.  From my Facebook friends, the consensus is that they'd like to read a sex scene, so I guess that's what I'll share.  Of course I did here some saying they wanted both storyline and sex, but I'm just sharing one.  ;-)

Okay, so I'm off for the day.  Guess I'll start that laundry and get a little work done.  I did manage to edit my goal of 10 chapters in Time For Death this week.  Plus I wrote three articles for DS and claimed six more for the new week.  I better get busy! 

Have a great day.



*Photo taken by Christie Silvers. I took this to go with an AC article a few months back.  These were our original set of wedding bands.  We don't wear them anymore (upgrades since then), but I still love them.*

No comments:

Post a Comment