Monday, October 5, 2009

Another Monday Morning


Morning everyone.  Wake up!  Wake up!  It's the start to another brand new week!  Well hey, that's better than hearing *beep, beep, beep, beep* from the alarm clock.  Don't ya think? 

So, this weekend was a good one--just like I thought it would be--and I'm determined that this new week will be as well.  I finished my new chapter addition/rewrite for Time For Death, and now I'm back to just edits until the end of the book.  I should have those done by the end of the week.  Yay me!

I also solidly decided that I will be doing NaNoWriMo in November, I made sure my profile and information was still correct on the site, and I even chose a title for book 2 in the Liz Baker series... Time For Battle!  This will be my NaNo 2009 story.  Woohoo!  I spent Friday during pick-up time at school writing 3 pages of ideas, storyline, and outline for this new book.  I'm set to begin on November 1st.  Yay!  If you're signed up, stop by and be a writing buddy http://www.nanowrimo.org/eng/user/200398

I couldn't really decide completely on Time For Battle.  I thought about Time To Battle and Time To Fight...  I'm still not 100%, but for right now it's Time For Battle.  LOL.  You never know when I'll change a title to something different.  I bet you didn't know that A Midnight Infatuation started out as Vamps & Weres & Lust, Oh My!  Yep, but I figured that might be a tad too long.  LOL.
With writers you just never know.  :-)

This morning I'll be working on my article writing.  Gotta make that money for our trip in 2 wks.  Tim's so excited that he's been bouncing off the walls since Friday night.  I've heard a lot of "2 more weeks!" being chanted.  He's extremely giddy.  And this afternoon I'll work on book edits.

I plan on being able to print out the entire book (again) and just reading it by Saturday.  Then it'll be time for one last round of edits--which is usually much, much faster than this current one--and the story will be ready for a few readers.  I haven't chosen readers yet, and won't take more than 4, and the readers will be required to sign a confidentiality agreement beforehand, but it'll be ready for that soon.  :-)  If you want to be a reader, feel free to let me know.  It won't guarantee you a spot, but at least I'll know you're interested.
Well, that's it for this morning.  I need to take the kids to school and then come home and start working.  Have a great Monday!



*Image: Another Mis-made taggy.*

No comments:

Post a Comment