Tuesday, October 6, 2009

You turn around & then it's Tuesday!

Goooooooood morning all you fabulous readers out there!  Up and at 'em!  You have a busy, full day ahead of you!  You don't?  Well, I do.  However, isn't that simply the 'norm' around here?  ;-)

Yesterday turned out to be a good day.  I wrote and submitted two DS articles, with three more to write today.  I also edited two chapters in Time for Death during pick-up time at school yesterday.  What better way to waste an hour of sitting in the van than to edit the story I'm so very determined to get finished?  And I'm very excited to get it done.

Today I'll be doing the article work and then editing in the school parking lot again.  The insertion of the new chapter went smoother than I expect when it came to tying it in with the existing chapters.  Usually I have to do major rewrites throughout the rest of the story to tie a new chapter in just right.  Not this time though.  So far they've been moderate edits.  However, I do know that I'll be adding more material to the ending when I get there because of this new chapter.  No problem though, as I already have that part planned.  Yay me!

Anyway, that's a little update on the book.  I know that some of you have been asking me when it'll be reader-ready.  Just a little longer!  I'll be contacting test readers within the next 2 weeks, or so.  I already have 2 people in mind, but I'll need 2-3 more to go with them.  If you'd like to add your name to the list just leave me a message, or email me at Christie@ChristieSilvers.com .  :-)

Before I get out of here, I've decided that in addition to my Wanna Know Wednesdays, this week I'll be adding Thursday Thoughts to the blog.  Each week I'll spout off my opinion on some random thing in the world.  This coming Thursday will be titled:  It's Just a Game!  :-)

Here's a random Christie fact for you:
98% of the time I run around with absolutely no makeup and sporting a ponytail.

Have a great Tuesday everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment