Last night's event at the oldest daughter's school went well. We got there before the crowds and were in and out in about 30 minutes. It was nice meeting her teachers and hearing about how great a student she is (which I knew already, but it's always nice to hear). I enjoyed talking to her Language Arts teacher and watching the girls play with her active board.
I have a lot to do today, so let me get right to this week's Wanna Know Wednesday.
10 Foods I Don't Like
- Tomatoes. I will not eat raw tomatoes, or chunks of cooked ones. Tomatoes have to be pureed if they're in my food.
- Cucumbers. I hate cucumbers, but absolutely love pickles.
- Squash. Nope, not gonna happen.
- Buttermilk. The smell is horrid, but I do like buttermilk biscuits. ;-)
- Jalapenos. Yuck!
- Caviar. Seriously?
- Snails. Really? Nope!
- Pickled pig feet.
- Pickled eggs.
- Tootsie Rolls. Ugh, I've never liked them.