Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Wanna Know Wednesday #37

Morning, morning.  How's it going?  It's Hump Day!  Not that I need a day for humping, but anyway...

Well, I survived the busy-ness of yesterday.  The van was fixed, the oldest's daughter's orthodontist appointment went well (she got new, longer rubber bands), the open house for middle daughter went fairly smoothly, and lastly, we went out for dinner with the kids.  It was busy, but quite successful.

Today I have nothing special planned.  I may curl up with Tim and watch movies all day.  Then again, we may go outside and work around the house.  Who knows?  Basically, it's an unplanned day; the calm before the storm (the month of November).  Ooohh, I know, I'll do more Christmas shopping too.

Oh yes, I still need to make a decision that Tim & the girls are hounding me about.  Tim has been wanting an indoor dog.  The youngest wants "a little puppy that stays little."  I've sworn off anymore indoor pets because I end up being the only person who takes care of them.

However, we've been offered the opportunity to adopt a chihuahua puppy.  My mom has a chihuahua that the girls adore and love to bits and pieces every time they're over there. 

Soooooo....

They are leaving it up to me to decide yes or no to this cute, forever little, absolutely perfectly sized puppy.  Tim keeps asking, "So, have you decided yet?"  He asked me more than a dozen times yesterday.  LOL.  I think he wants it.  LOL.  If I decided that we need another child in the house, I'll let you know.  I'm just completely undecided.  I'm sure that the moment I see the pup I'll be bringing him right home though.  I'm a sucker for babies.  ;-)

Okay, it's time to get to this week's Wanna Know Wednesday.

Last 10 Movies I've Watched
  1. The Proposal
  2. Land of the Lost
  3. 17 Again
  4. Bug  -- Don't watch this one. It's a complete waste of time.  Ugh!
  5. Impact
  6. Love Actually
  7. About a Boy
  8. X-Men Origins: Wolverine
  9. Gattaca
  10. Chaos

I still have Drag Me To Hell, Pandemic, & Monsters vs Aliens sitting here waiting for us to watch.  I love Netflix!  Now if I could find the time to work through some of my instant play queue as well. 

Okay, that's it from me today.  I hope you have a fantastic Wednesday.  Stop back by tomorrow for the 3rd installment of Thursday Thoughts.  :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment