Tuesday, November 10, 2009

The website is down...

Looks like my host is having server problems.  Something about a fiber cable being cut and the host's ISP having to replace it.  Apparently the site has been down all day (I just happened to check the site to post stuff in the forums) and they have no idea how long the cable replacement will take.

As always, you can find me here and on Facebook or Twitter.  It sucks to have the site down, but we can't control everything.  We just have to be patient and move forward.  The universe always corrects itself at some point.  ;-)

Now I'm off to finish tonight's dinner of hommade chili & grilled sandwiches.  The perfect end to a cool, wet Tuesday!


2 comments:

  1. It stinks that the website is down, mine is too.. Ugghhh.. it was working earlier this morning because I made some changes to mine..

    Thank for the Comments about my little Man... He is cute if I do say so myself..LOL..

    Have a Wonderful rest of the Week,
    Marla

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think we use the same host, Marla. They are having a heck of a time getting the cable repaired. Hopefully it'll be all fixed soon. :-)

    ReplyDelete