Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Christmas Party Details...


Happy Tuesday morning! What do you have planned for today? I can't believe it's almost Christmas. Tim's still waiting for the gift he ordered me to arrive via FedEx; and he's getting pretty anxious. I keep reminding the man that he still has plenty of time, but he's determined that if he ordered it last Thursday it should already be here.  LOL!

The poor guy has such a difficult time thinking of anything to get me for Christmas or birthdays, and this time he did it all on his own (I have no idea what it is, just that it's from Zales).  Now he's worried it won't arrive in time.  I'm sure all will be fine and that he'll receive a shipping e-mail by the end of today.

Speaking of Christmas...

I mentioned the other day that I'll be hosting my very first online Christmas party this week. Here are all the details!

  • Date:  Thursday, December 17, 2009
  • Time:  7 p.m. - 10 p.m. Eastern (maybe longer if we're partying hard, LOL)
  • Where:  Christie's ChatRoom

We'll chat, sing songs, enjoy drinks and eats, and all from the privacy of your own home. Just use the link above, choose a username and enter (no password required). At the end of the night, one lucky guest will go home (log off) with a holiday gift from lil ole me.  :-)

When I have a chat people always have a great time. My LTTM ladies can attest to that. ;-)

I hope to see you there!

Now I'm off to get my Tuesday started and eat some breakfast.  Have a wonderful day and mark your calendars for the Christmas party!


No comments:

Post a Comment