Friday, December 18, 2009

It's finally the Friday before Christmas.

Happy Friday everyone!  It's a rainy one here this morning.  Seems like it's always raining here these days; reminds me of why I hate winter. 

Oooohhh, the online Christmas party was so much fun last night!  I want to thank everyone who came.  I had a blast talking to all of you.  Congratulations to Lisa S. for being the winner of an e-book copy of A Midnight Infatuation.  I hope you enjoy it!

The discussions last night were numerous, varied, and quite interesting....

Here's the list of conversation topics from last night's online party. Definitely not in order, since that would've been near impossible with all the drinking and the speed of the chat. LOL

Sex, Music, Sing-Alongs, Boob Jobs, Sex, Birthdays, Cats, Dogs, Sex Toys, Lingerie, Snow, Christmas Sluts, Cars, Alcoholic Beverages, Men on their knees for me (hi Larry!), Writing, Blogs, Sex, Money, Places Lived, Kids, Wrinkles, Botox and Age! Whew! I think that's about right.

I had a great time, and we'll definitely be doing it again.

Today is the last day of school for our older girls.  Turns out that my oldest has decided to never ride the school bus again.  I'll be picking them both up from school every day now.  It's okay though, I always hated riding the bus, and I didn't have the option to be picked up.

They will be out of school until January 6th, 2010.  Wow, 2010!  This year went by very quickly, and for the most part I'm glad its over.  I'm looking forward to the new year, new opportunities, fun, good times and great success on the work front.  I'm confident and excited about future prospects.  :-)

Ooohh, before I go, Tim's gift to me arrived yesterday!  He still hasn't received a shipping notice, nor has the order status updated on the Zales.com website.  So if anyone is ordering there, be forewarned.  Tim is quite relieved that it's here; he and the 4yr old wrapped it right away.  LOL.

Everything's done, ready and waiting for next week.  I hope that everyone is having a wonderful holiday season no matter which holiday you celebrate.  Lots of hugs and wishes of happiness to you all. 


No comments:

Post a Comment