Yesterday was one hell of a day here. With Tim being unemployed, finances ar becoming strained, especially with the holidays and upcoming birthdays. Yesterday was a bad mail day for financial news. I had a mental break down for about half an hour, I deserved that time. Then afterwards I brushed off and started working on the situation. Here we are, almost 24 hours later, and all has been worked out to our benefit. Woohoo!
I'm in a much better mood today. No tears at all, only a much cheerier disposition. :-)
Let me see here, next Thursday is my online Christmas party. I have it all set up and ready for the party. Be sure to stop by next week for the link to the party. We'll have a great time!
Don't forget about the Twitter giveaway. It'll continue to Christmas Eve & then I'll chose a winner of an autographed Alex & Fiona book. All the detail are on the website. Stop by!
Since it's Wednesday, it's time for this week's Wanna Know Wednesday! Today's topic is....
Books I've Read in 2009
- Twilight by Stephanie Meyer
- Grave Surprise by Charlaine Harris
- New Moon by Stephanie Meyer
- Sunlight by Moira Reid
- Librarian by Day Paige Tyler
- Eclipse by Stephanie Meyer
- An Ice Cold Grave by Charlaine Harris
- Breaking Dawn by Stephanie Meyer
- Dead and Gone by Charlaine Harris
- Doomsday Can Wait by Lori Handeland
- Undead and Unwelcome by MaryJanice Davidson
- Real Murders by Charlaine Harris
- A Bone to Pick by Charlaine Harris (reading right now)
Okay, I'm out of here for today. Tomorrow I'll be back with my Thursday Thoughts... it'll be about something exciting I found out yesterday. Until then, have a fantastic Hump Day!