I got up this morning and wanted to go back to bed. After a few days of warmer weather, it was cold again this morning. Ugh! I hate winter. I can't say it enough... I. Hate. Winter. I have plans for spring already running through my head--flowers, vegetables, trees with leaves on them so I can't see the neighbors...
On the upside, the sun is shining! That always makes me happy. :-)
Oh boy, only one more edition of Wanna Know Wednesday after this one. I can't believe it has been a year already. There's only so much information I can think to share about myself. Today's topic is....
10 Plans I Have For the Weekend
- Planning a trip with the family (yes, we are going away next month).
- A top to bottom cleaning of the kids' bathroom.
- Normal laundry & dishes.
- Cleaning out the van since I have no idea when/if it'll be fixed.
- Cleaning the camper. We're taking it on the trip instead of hitting a hotel (to save money).
- Mailing out some bookplates to a reader.
- Making dinner rolls to put in the freezer. My stash was depleted during the holidays.
- Spending time with my girls. Board and card games!! :-)
- Painting my nails with a light, fresh, spring color.
- Work! Gosh, I hope I can get some work done. I'm missing my writing.
Well, I'm off for now. Have a gorgeous day!