Monday, March 22, 2010

Hoping for a calmer week.

Last week was one crazy, busy week.  Let's do a little recap....

  • Monday: Puppies born, Announced Time For Death's release, Started the Facebook fan page.
  • Tuesday: Introduced Liz Baker to the world.
  • Wednesday: Shared Time For Death's intriguing cover. Had the oldest's Quiz Bowl meet.
  • Thursday: Bought Tim new field fencing to get him out of my hair.  That backfired & ended up making more work for myself.
  • Friday: Let everyone know about the goodies I'll be giving away on April 30th. Worked on the field fencing. Went out with Tim for a date night that ended up being more stressful that we bargained for.
  • Saturday: Finished up the field fencing work (yay!). The middle daughter had a sleepover.  Turns out 9yr olds are MUCH louder than 13yr olds during sleepovers. I didn't get in bed until after midnight.
  • Sunday: Woke up, got numerous kids fed. Sent the guests home with their parents. Nursed a headache the rest of the day while just being lazy on a rainy Sunday.

Whew!  I think I'm tired all over again just from reading that.  Not only that, but I missed getting any writing done all week.  I miss my story worlds.

The only thing on the schedule for this week is kindergarten registration on Thursday.  I can't believe our baby is already old enough for kindergarten. Sure, we have until September, but still.  I got to hold a 3 month old baby yesterday. Awwww!  How is it that our baby is so much bigger than that now?  The years sure do fly.

On the upside, I only have 5 more months until all three kids are in school and I can work without kiddly interruptions.  Hopefully I'll also be able to work without husbandly interruptions as well.  *Fingers Crossed*

Well, I'm off to fix some breakfast and start my day.  Thinking it'll be a good day to plug my ears with music and work while pretending I'm so into it that I don't notice Tim or the youngest talking to me.  Yep, that sounds like a plan!  Tremmel Crossing here I come!  (<--- Where Liz Baker lives)

Have a great Monday!

2 comments:

  1. I had a crazy week too! Both my jobs doubled my hours and now I'm working about 50 hours! Where did all my lovely writing time go?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sucks for your writing time, but at least you can look forward to nice big paychecks! :-)

    ReplyDelete