- Monday: Puppies born, Announced Time For Death's release, Started the Facebook fan page.
- Tuesday: Introduced Liz Baker to the world.
- Wednesday: Shared Time For Death's intriguing cover. Had the oldest's Quiz Bowl meet.
- Thursday: Bought Tim new field fencing to get him out of my hair. That backfired & ended up making more work for myself.
- Friday: Let everyone know about the goodies I'll be giving away on April 30th. Worked on the field fencing. Went out with Tim for a date night that ended up being more stressful that we bargained for.
- Saturday: Finished up the field fencing work (yay!). The middle daughter had a sleepover. Turns out 9yr olds are MUCH louder than 13yr olds during sleepovers. I didn't get in bed until after midnight.
- Sunday: Woke up, got numerous kids fed. Sent the guests home with their parents. Nursed a headache the rest of the day while just being lazy on a rainy Sunday.
Whew! I think I'm tired all over again just from reading that. Not only that, but I missed getting any writing done all week. I miss my story worlds.
The only thing on the schedule for this week is kindergarten registration on Thursday. I can't believe our baby is already old enough for kindergarten. Sure, we have until September, but still. I got to hold a 3 month old baby yesterday. Awwww! How is it that our baby is so much bigger than that now? The years sure do fly.
On the upside, I only have 5 more months until all three kids are in school and I can work without kiddly interruptions. Hopefully I'll also be able to work without husbandly interruptions as well. *Fingers Crossed*
Well, I'm off to fix some breakfast and start my day. Thinking it'll be a good day to plug my ears with music and work while pretending I'm so into it that I don't notice Tim or the youngest talking to me. Yep, that sounds like a plan! Tremmel Crossing here I come! (<--- Where Liz Baker lives)
Have a great Monday!