Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Welcome to Wednesday

Happy Hump Day!  This has already been a very productive week around here, and I hope that the rest of the week will be, as well.  Productivity makes me happy.  I like having something to show for my week when it draws to a close.

Tim is off to his second day of orientation at his new job this morning.  This week he's "at work" during the day, but next week when his actual job begins he'll be working nights.  It has been five years since I've had to sleep alone.  Luckily, this time it'll only be for 3 nights a week.  However, the hardest part about him working nights isn't the sleeping alone, it's having to keep the kids quiet during the day when he's sleeping.

Nonetheless, I'm thrilled that he has a new job and I know he'll be quite happy having something to do now.  He mentions often that he misses his last job.  In particular, the locomotive he use to drive a few times a week.  While he won't be driving a locomotive at this job, hopefully it'll keep him busy.  LOL.

This morning I'm doing some laundry while watching a movie from Netflix.  Once it's over & the laundry is put away, I'll be able to jump into some book work.  Time to get back into the routine of writing every day.  I've missed it so, but it's quite difficult to work when Tim's home vying for my every moment of attention.  Now I'll have three days a week of uninterrupted work time.  Woohoo!

Before I go today, I wanted to let you know that tomorrow I'll post an excerpt from Time For Death.  With its release on Friday it seems like the perfect time.  :-)  Now, off I go to check on laundry and jump into Kill Me Next Week

No comments:

Post a Comment