Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Going red for Liz!

As you can tell, the blog has gone red for the week.  The website has also gone a nice shade of crimson in honor of Time For Death.  The release is only days away.  How exciting!

I noticed yesterday that Amazon already has the book loaded into its system, with its own page and everything.  Woohoo!  It's a few days early, and I don't mind.  :-)  The Kindle version isn't available yet, but it should be all set by Friday as well.  In the meantime, I've updated the ordering links on the website.

As promised, here are some pictures of the bag of goodies I'll be giving away Friday night.  There are still several ways to enter into the giveaway if you haven't already.  I'll recap those after the pictures.

Goodie Bag Goodies
Alex & Fiona bookmark,  ChristieSilvers.com Ink Pen, Wheel of Being key chain from Breath of the Dragon, Autographed collage poster, Time For Death notebook, and lastly, the winner will also receive an e-book copy of Time For Death.




I think this is the most I've given away in a long time, and it's a lot of great stuff.  Hell, I liked the ink pen so much that I got one for myself.  I wanted to have some Time For Death bookmarks by giveaway time also, but they won't arrive in time.  :-(  With the stress and sadness of last week, I'm forced to give up on perfection.

Before I go, here's a recap on how you can gain entries into the goodie bag giveaway.

  • Be a member of the Facebook Fan Page.

  • Share the fan page with others on Facebook (be sure to let me know when & where you've done this).

  • Give me a shout out on Twitter by adding @christiesilvers to any of your posts.

  • Lastly, there will be a chat April 30th at 9pm EST. Join in and you'll receive a bonus entry.
The chat link will be posted Friday morning here on the blog, both Facebook pages, Twitter, and the website.

Okay, that's it for today.  Tim has left for orientation at his new job and I'm hoping to get a good bit of writing done before he comes home.  I'm looking forward to getting back into a normal work routine, even if it has to be at night starting next week.  :-)

Have a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment