Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Keeps those fingers crossed!

Good morning everyone.  :-)

Tim's birthday went well yesterday.  I baked him a cake and the girls and I gave a loud rendition of "Happy Birthday" right before he blew out 14 melting candles (that's all I had).  After the way those 14 melted so quickly, I do believe that if I'd actually had 34 candles it would've been considered a fire hazard.

It's back to normal today.  He has his second interview from the one he interviewed with last week.  Hopefully we'll find out one way or another today if he has the job.  *Fingers Crossed*  Please send happy thoughts, if you're so inclined to do so.

In other news, the Facebook Fan Page reached 500 members yesterday.  Yay!  And congratulations to Timi Harris-Rutter for being chosen as the e-book winner.  She won her own copy of A Midnight Infatuation.  I hope you enjoy it, Timi. 

Not only is Timi the winner of this giveaway, but she, and all her fellow fan page members, already have entries in the Time For Death Release Day Celebration.  There are five ways to gain entries before I give away the goodie bag, so don't forget to try your hand at it.  The key chain from Breathe of the Dragon arrived yesterday and it looks great.

Now I'm off to get a shower and start my day.  I have writing to do in Kill Me Next Week (Liz Baker, book 2) and all the normal household stuff.  I should get a decent amount done while Tim's gone for his interview. That is, if I'm not waiting on pins and needles to hear from him.  LOL.

Have a wonderful Tuesday!


No comments:

Post a Comment