Saturday, April 17, 2010

Simple Saturday

Today has no plans, no expectations, no nothing.  We did run out for a not-so-quick trip to Lowe's for wire and house wash.  Unfortunately, we didn't leave Lowe's with anything we went for.  LOL!

Tim did manage to get some house wash at Ace Hardware and sprayed the house down as soon as we got home.  Oh, did I mention that he also got the a/c unit fixed?  Yay!  The house is staying a comfortable 74 degrees now.  And it only cost us $48 for a new breaker. Whew!  That was much better than what the a/c guy would have charged.

This morning I woke up to the sounds and smells of Tim making breakfast.  It was 8:30 and he'd let me sleep in.  I was quite surprised.  When asked what made him decide to cook, he replied, "I just felt like it."  I don't eat a big breakfast very often (mainly because I don't want to cook it), but when he cooks for me I'm all too happy to enjoy it.  :-) 
Speaking of the hubby... His job interview Thursday went very well.  He now has a 2nd interview scheduled for Tuesday morning.  Hopefully that'll be the day we find out one way or another if he has the job.  Fingers and toes are crossed that he does!  Oh, and this job pays more than his minimum salary requirement, too!

Since this seems to be the day for updates, I updated the website this morning.  While doing that (adding the Twitter widget, updating the contests page, etc.) it hit me that I need to work on the Character Dictionary next week.  Time For Death is almost here and I need to add all of its residents to the dictionary.  It takes a couple of days to get all the info together, and then I'll have it ready to add to the site.  I'll post when it's done.

Before I go today, the Facebook fan page is now only 9 members away from reaching 500.  At 500 I'll be giving away an e-book to 1 lucky winner.  I share all kinds of stuff on that page, and absolutely love talking to all the members.  If you'd like to join, pop on over!  Feel free to say hello, the wall is open to all.  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment