Thursday, August 4, 2011

Turkish release of A Midnight Infatuation

Just a little update on the Turkish release of A Midnight Infatuation (Alex & Fiona, book 1):

Yes, it was suppose to release in July, but that's how the publishing world goes. Looks like it'll be an August release instead. My editor assures me that all is well and the book will be out soon. She let me know that the Turkish title is BALANS, which means "balance" and is apparently a very popular word in Turkey.

She also sent me the back cover summary. I don't know Turkish, so I used Google Translator on it, and we all know how that goes. Makes for some funny translations. Anyway, here's the Turkish version with the English translation: BALANS plot summary.

Now I'm waiting to see some cover art and then it should all be set for release in Turkey. Once that's complete I'll share purchase links for this newly translated edition. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment