Tuesday, September 13, 2011

A proper Balans translation.

A little while back I posted the cover description of Balans, the Turkish translation of A Midnight Infatuation. Since I don't read or speak Turkish, I relied on Google Translator to help. Of course, we all know that Google Translator can't translate things 100% correctly. Maybe not even 90% correct. LOL.

The other day I received an e-mail from a kind person from Turkey--one who actually speaks and reads Turkey--and they were kind enough to provide me with a more proper translation.

So I figured I'd share it with all of you. :)

-------------------------------------------------

Laws, tules, traditions... You either marry one in your gang or accept the battle!

Fiona as a rebel wolf must be punished because of disobeying the rules of the gang. To run away? She can't do. To submit? Never! Revenge? Maybe...

She committed the ultimate sin, falling in love with a vampire. The price of the betrayal will be harsh. This price will not only hurt Fiona. Innocent ones will also taste their part.

A brand new journey to the world of werewolves and vampires, full of contrivance.
Sometimes passion, sometimes ambition.
Sometimes past will be lived in the future!
And sometimes your breath will be taken away.Ve an gelecek soluğunuz kesilecek!
There is no way without a way back; but souls weak for struggling.

-------------------------------------------------

From what I've been told, some things may still be incorrect because some words are more difficult to translate than others. Still, I find it interesting to see the different way things are worded for different cultures and languages. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment