Thursday, July 4, 2019

Updates & What I'm Working On

Happy Fourth of July, lovely readers! I hope everyone is having an enjoyable day with family and friends. I ended up with four days off the day job for this weekend, and intend to make the most of them around the property. The hubs had to work today, but he'll be off the next three days, so that'll be nice. We have a lot to do over these few days, and some of it (for me) is business related.

As most of you know, the newest book in the Liz Baker series came out at the end of May. So far, the feedback has been great. I'm so glad people are enjoying Liz's story! It makes me happy when someone tells me how much they liked the stories I write. It validates all the time I put into these projects: all the stress, frustration, late nights, long days, multiple sets of eyes, and even the time my wonderful cover designer puts into it. I love my books and I'm thrilled others love them, too. :)

The last two months, I've been working on something new. I'm still working on the 8th book in Liz's series (scheduled for release in 2020), but I have also created a new business venture. I am now a certified life coach and have started accepting clients out of the herbal supplement shop (my day job). So if you follow me on Instagram, Twitter, or Facebook, you may, from time to time, see shared posts from Tailgate Life Coaching. That's me, so don't be concerned. Feel free to follow that page, if it's something you're interested in. I'm still building it up and creating content to share, but it's getting there.

Best wishes & happy holiday weekend, everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment