Thursday, March 25, 2021

The big day is right around the corner!

Happy Friday, everyone. This has been a long, difficult week around here, but with the end here I have a moment to breathe and share some good news with all of you.

Monday, March 29, 2021, is the day Death Comes to Us All (Liz Baker, book 8) releases! I'm so excited about this release, yet again, I get excited for all my book releases. Those moments allow me a sigh of relief. Whew! Another project done and out into the world. 😀 

I was just telling the hubby it took me a moment to realize this is my 17th book. Wow! There are many authors out there with far more books than me, but that doesn't take away from the sense of accomplishment I felt when I realized it. 

With all that said, even after all these years and 17 projects, I still get hit with the nerves when it grows closer to a release day. Did I do the story justice? Will anyone like it? How many people will hate it? Did I give too much detail, not enough detail, show or tell? The list goes on and on until I overwhelm myself and have to take a deep breath. It's that moment I do the one thing I do every single time this happens.

I say, "F*ck it!" 😂

There will always be people who hate it. I say, "The story wasn't for them." I told the story the way I always tell my stories. The characters don't hate me, so that's a plus. The book already has pre-orders, and considering it's book 8, those people know what they're in for. LOL! No turning back now!

That makes me feel better. This isn't a brand new series (though I do the same talk-up for those, as well), so readers are already well-established and know the characters, making everything a little easier on me.

In the meantime, I wanted to share all the purchase links with you. The book is on pre-order for $0.99, and will stay at that price until April 3rd. After that, the price increases to $2.99. If you're interested in this book, you can save some $$ by pre-ordering it, or buying during release week.




The book will be picked up by more stores soon, and I'll post as soon as the paperbacks are available (those take a little longer). Honestly, I can't wait to get my hands on this beauty. The cover is stunning.

If you're new to the Liz Baker series, book 1 is always FREE by visiting my website http://www.christiesilvers.com and signing up for my newsletter. It's also free on a few retailers, like Apple Books. I'm still working on getting the other sites to cooperate and reduce the price to free.

In the meantime, I'm off to play with the grandbaby and just breathe before getting started on book 9.

💖

No comments:

Post a Comment