Monday, December 31, 2007

Good-bye 2007. Hello 2008!

Wow! Is it really New Year's Eve again? Is it just me, or did 2007 fly by? I can't believe that we are on the cusp of another new year.

2007 was filled with so much fun, excitement, and pure joy for me. I released my first book and the released my second. I won my very first NaNoWriMo. I met so many new people, one in particular who has become a new best friend. Love ya, Mis! I've made lots of new business contacts, and many of those are now considered friends. And even my monthly newsletter subscribers have grown substantially with each passing month.

I had so much fun this year and I'm a little sad to see it go. But, things can only get better from here! I have so many big plans for 2008.

In 2008, I am planning to release my next book (A Birth at Dawn), write and release the third book in this series, begin writing a completely different series and drop at least another 30lbs to go with the 103lbs that I've already lost. These are NOT resolutions--I don't DO resolutions--these are things I WILL do. This is my "to-do" list for 2008 and I will have it all done before 2009 arrives.

Anyway, here's to you 2007! You've been great, you've been kind, and your time is over. Good-bye, 2007. Hello, 2008!!

Here's to us all... may we all have health, happiness, and prosperity in the new year to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment