Monday, February 25, 2008

I'm back!

Yesterday I made it home from our weekend away. I'd really like to say that I came home rested & relaxed, but with three kids and a husband who likes to go, go, go, that's just not possible. But, we did have a good time.

Our youngest didn't like the mountains. She kept saying that she wanted to go to the beach (we vacation on Tybee Island every summer), and then when we were up there she kept asking to go home. She slept terribly both nights and was so happy when we came home yesterday. She even let me know that her crib missed her. LOL! Poor baby.

I got to stand back and laugh at my oldest daughter and hubby's attempts at roller skating. I can't skate, and never could, so I knew better than to put a pair of shoes with wheels on my clumsy feet. LOL! Tim swore that he use to be able to skate, but you couldn't tell it from his performance that day. LOL!

Anyway, the big girls went back to school today, the hubby went back to work, and the toddler is happily watching her favorite channel, Noggin, (which the hotel did not have). So life is back to normal and it's time for me to get back to work. I should be finished with the first full round of book edits on A irth at Dawn by Wednesday. Then I'll go through it one more time before sending it off to be scoured by another set of eyes. It won't be long now!

I hope that everyone has a wonderful Monday and that the new week brings lots of joy into your life. Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment